Friday, May 20, 2016

Forum 8

Photo Story Plan:
Many of my friends are planning on doing wild-land firefighting this summer. My photo story will document the lifestyle changes they must make in preparation for the fire season. These changes include saving up money for/purchasing expensive fire-proof boots. Cardio and Strength training. Hiking with 50+ pounds on their back. Putting down the marijuana, many of whom were heavy users before firefighting. In particular I'll follow my friend Alex the closest.

A possibility for an overall shot could be a group hike in their boots with a heavy pack on their back.
For a medium shot I could get them running on the treadmill or doing some core training.
A closeup could be of someone smoking a cigarette as a way to feed their craving for smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment