Monday, May 16, 2016

Forum 7

1. My plan for sports is to either capture the tricycle races for Black Friday Registration, or to shoot basketball. The LBCC gym has questionable lighting so I'll probably shoot at G3 in Corvallis which has much better lighting.
2. The tricycle races are at 11:30 on Monday. Open gym basketball is every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at G3 so I can shoot there on Monday or Wednesday.
3. The overall could feature all the players in one wide shot of the court.
The Medium shot could feature a player attentively defending another.
The close will be hard, I'll probably wait until there is a fast break layup, so I can get close to the action without interfering with any part of the game.
For the Tricycle races, I have no idea what to expect.
4. I'm familiar with most of the people that regularly go to G3 open gym, so it will just be a question of who I end up getting good photos of.

Topic 2: To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment