Saturday, April 16, 2016

Forum #3

1. Caleb Smith
2. Caleb is an LBCC baseball player who recently signed a ten day contract with the Corvallis Knights
3. The best environment to shoot Caleb would be on a baseball diamond.
4. The best props would be his uniform, glove, and bat.
5. I've already contacted him through text.

1. Paul Faulconer
2. My brother Paul plays guitar, and recently formed an unofficial band with his friends two friends that sing and play the drums
3. Ideally I would get shots of him playing with his friends, but anywhere with nice lighting would probably suffice.
4. The only props we would really need are his guitar and amplifier.
5. I live with him, so I can ask him face to face.

1. My favorite photo that I've taken is my close shot from week 2:
I like this photo because the lighting and colors are really crisp. It almost seems like a photo you would see in a brochure for LBCC.
2. My least favorite photo I've posted was my first medium shot:
 The subject matter of the photo is interesting, but the quality isn't great. There's a foggy look to it, none of the colors really pop. I also didn't put much thought into the cropping job.

3. I think my photos would improve a lot if I was more conscious  about lighting while I was shooting. I noticed a lot of my photos from the ping-pong game had light coming from the background which affected the quality of the photos a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment