Monday, April 4, 2016

Forum #1

About Me- My name is Casey Faulconer, and I was born and raised in Corvallis, Oregon. I graduated from Crescent Valley high school in the class of 2015, and have been attending LBCC since fall term. I'm currently undecided on a major, but writing is something that I've always enjoyed, so journalism has definitely been a thought. In high school I took an introduction to photography class, so I know some basics, but I definitely have A LOT of room to grow, especially in editing my photos.

Goals- 1. As of right now I know very little about photo editing. By the end of the term I hope to know more about using photoshop to enhance my photos.
            2. Right now, taking photos of people I don't know at all and then talking to them afterwards seems really awkward. Hopefully over the course of the term I'll become more comfortable with it.
            3. My third goal is to make it into The Commuter. My hope is to get three photos published so I can get an A, but even one feature would be very exciting.

LBCC Photos- 1. The learning center and library are always filled with students. This would be a good area to catch people in their natural habitat.
2. The Activity center would be a good spot to find action shots. Particularly during a basketball class or practice.
3. The quad always has some sort of exhibit going on. This would be a good place to find a subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment